5.20.2009

being done

it's really weird. of course, i'm less done than some of my friends who just graduated and now they're floating about in their various nothingnesses, but maaaaaan am i in limbo. i'm about to relocate and then relocate again within the next three months. the thought of it just blows: spending my whole summer living in various states of discomfort and having my stuff packed away, &c. Still, i guess the payoff is good. New, clean slate in a new city and a great opportunity as far as education and career go... but this summer is going to be almost as weird as the past few days have been: waking up at erratic times and then realizing i have nothing useful to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Star Trek has almost been plaguing me since last Saturday night, I think I've watched a good 20 hours since then.