11.15.2009

nablopawhaat?

So i guess it's November, the month that apparently everyone is supposed to do something significant with. National Novel Writing Month (as if anything decent ever comes out of that), National Blog Posting Month (well i guess it got me to log back on to this thaaang) and of course, No Shave November. Now growing a beard doesn't require the majority of my attention, but this one seems like obviously the most important of the group. Of course, instead of looking manly, I'm looking rather teenagerish with my stalled facegrowth. Still, this is only the halfway point.



NaBloPoMo just seems silly to me because i suck so bad at writing any sort of blog. but it seems like it might be fun to say, and maybe i can even work out a pun with my (incredibly taxing) course on postmodern lit: nablopomothics...mo? national blowing off postmodern ethics....month? ugh. i'm tired.

No comments: