3.17.2009

Format Change. New Everything.

I've gutted all the posts & shifted around the organizing idea: now we're starting fresh. I'd like to start with a tribute to the TBTL 10s metablog which got me motivated enough to dust this behemoth off one more time. The metablog is an aggregator of some pretty spiffy folks writing great blogs all over the country. Thanks for coming up with that shits, Jamie. You can (or soon will be able to) find some of the TBTL bloggers in my blogroll.

For those not familiar, TBTL is a radio show run by the fantastic Luke Burbank and his longtime/#1 friends Jen Andrews & Sean DeTore, out of the Seattle radio station KIRO. Never having been to Seattle--or anywhere near it--I happened upon the show anyway and strongly suggest it if you in any way enjoy Mr. T, funny & mundane stories, dreamfights, Hot Cheetos, or the glory that was Arrested Development. It's too much to explain. Just try it.

I'll be posting now mostly about poetry & authors as well as putting up a few of my poems now & then, but expect to see the insignificant details of my life more or less on display. To new beginnings.

No comments: